- 2.01 (6)(a) The number of School Counselors hired using grant moneys;
- 2.01(6)(b) Any professional development programs provided using grant moneys;
- 2.01(6)(c) Any other services provided using grant moneys:
- 2.01(6)(d) A comparison of the dropout rates, postsecondary and workforce readiness rates, and the college matriculation and remediation rates, if applicable, at the Recipient Secondary Schools for the years prior to the receipt of the grant and the years for which the Education Provider receives the grant; and 2.01 (6)(e) Information indicating an increase in the level of postsecondary preparation services provided to secondary students at Recipient Secondary Schools, such as the use of individual career and academic plans or enrollment in pre-collegiate preparation programs or postsecondary or vocational preparation programs.
- Secondary school counselor salaries and benefits
- Postsecondary preparatory services and programs
- In-state professional development to include but not limited to the counselors and staff of the funded schools.
- Professional development shall align with the goals of the School Counselor Corps grant program.
- Out-of-state travel must be pre-approved at least one-month prior to travel.
- All computer equipment must be pre-approved and included on budget.
Career Conversations Resources
For Additional Information See Training Material
- American School Counselor Association
- ASCA Model Overview
- ASCA Student Overview
- College in Colorado
- Colorado Council on High School and College Relations
- Colorado School Counselors Association
- Colorado Community College System
- School Counselor Corps Rules
- School Counselor License and Endorsement Fact Sheet
- Middle School Quality Indicators
- High School Quality Indicators
- School Counselor Framework
- Environmental Scan Template