Proposals Due: Friday May 1, 2015.
- Request for Proposals due May 1, 2015 by 4:00PM. (PDF)
- Letter of Intent due Monday April 6, 2015. (Word)
- School Counselor Corps Grant Application Cover Page (Word)
- Electronic Budget
Colorado’s School Counselor Corps Grant Program (SCCGP) funding is awarded to eligible school districts, BOCES, charter schools or Institute charter schools. The purpose of this program is to increase the availability of effective school-based counseling within secondary schools.
Grant funds are also used to increase the level of school counseling services provided to improve the graduation rate and increase the percentage of students who appropriately prepare for, apply to, and continue into postsecondary education
Impact on Secondary Schools
Over the six-year history of the Counselor Corps Grant Program, 153 secondary schools, representing 64 districts have participated, representing all regions throughout Colorado. More than 200 licensed school counselors have served Colorado schools, districts, BOCES, and students through the grant. Eligible grantees have a higher than average dropout rate and/or free and reduced lunch rate as compared to all other Colorado secondary schools.
For more information on the School Counselor Grant Program, please download the 2014 milestones. (PDF)
For the Annual Reports, please select the following:
- 2014 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)
- 2013 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)
- 2012 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)
- 2011 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)
- 2010 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)
- 2009 School Counselor Corps Grant Program (PDF)