- Advisory Council for School Nutrition
- Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program
- Calendar of Events
- Charter School Information
- Community Eligibility Provision
- National Food Service Management Institution
- Office of the State Auditor Performance Audit:
- Smart Snacks and Competitive Foods
- Summer Food Map
- Thursday Updates
- USDA Memos
- 2014 - 2015 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Training and Online Claims and Services Training are now available.
- USDA HealthierUS School Challenge Application Materials
Note: USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) is extending the deadline for the HealthierUS School Challenge under the current criteria until August 30, 2014. Complete HUSSC applications that will be considered under the old criteria must be postmarked, emailed, entered electronically, or hand delivered to the Office of School Nutrition on or before Saturday, August 30, 2014.
- Check out the updated Menu Planning page on Resources for information on Crediting Food Components, Nutrient Analysis, Recipes, and Production Records.
- Visit the Training or Reviews pages for information on Administrative Review Trainings for the 2014 - 2015 School Year review cycle.
- National School Lunch Week , October 13 - 17, 2014
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish) USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.