- Administrative Review
- Advisory Council for School Nutrition
- Calendar of Events
- Charter School Information
- CO Child Nutrition Hub
- Community Eligibility Provision
- District Contact List - SFA Directors and Superintendents
- National Food Service Management Institution
- Professional Standards for School Nutrition Professionals Resources
Updates and Announcements
- PLE documents (verification of data and compliance options) must be emailed to GFPLE@cde.state.co.us no later than Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
Team Up for School Nutrition Success, Sept. 15, 2016
- For information on regional trainings scheduled, please visit the Training page.
- You will need a User ID or Sponsor ID to view and register for trainings.
Registration Instructions | Sponsor ID's (PDF)
- Click on the Training Registration link, under the green Log On button; you do not need to logon to register for trainings.
State Board of Education
- Healthy Beverage Policy webpage
- Healthy Beverage Policy Rules
- Healthy Beverage Policy - Proposed Revisions
- Healthy Beverage Policy - Crosswalk of Rules and Statutes
- State Board of Education Rule Making Hearing - August 10, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting offsite at: Colorado Mesa University, 1100 N. Ave., UC Meeting Room 213, Grand Junction, CO 81501
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.