You are here
Use Our Data Tools
School, district and state-level education data including student enrollment, student attendance, student conduct, educator effectiveness*, public finance, course offerings, health and wellness programs. Also provides performance data prior to 2015.
* View Teacher Effectiveness Data for 2018-19 (all teachers) and 2017-18 (teachers in the 50 districts and BOCES that participated in the 2017-18 pilot test of the revised State Model Evaluation System.
Financial information on each school, district and BOCES in Colorado, including per pupil funding.
Query the state’s achievement and growth data to analyze results by school, district, state, and demographics.
Download annual education statistics including graduation, dropout, suspension/expulsion and enrollment rates.
Lists of Schools and Districts
- All Colorado Schools (XLS)
- All Colorado School Districts (XLS)
- Mailing Labels for Colorado Schools and Districts
Websites for Districts and BOCES
Explore Other Data Resources
Assessment / Student Testing
CMAS, CoAlt, PSAT and SAT results and other information about state tests.
Data Requests and Privacy
State and Federal Accountability and Growth
- State Accountability, Performance and Support
Learn about CDE’s supports to districts and schools so Colorado students graduate ready to succeed.
- See also: Accountability fact sheet (PDF)
- Federal Data, Program Evaluation and Reporting
Learn more about federal accountability and data reporting requirements.
- Colorado Growth Model Reports
View growth data for Colorado’s public schools, including individual school and district reports.