This page is designed to support Gifted Education Directors and Coordinators in school districts across the state of Colorado. Click the links below to access resources, professional learning opportunities and meeting documents.
Gifted Programming Elements:
Data Management System (DMS)
Comprehensive Program Plan
The Comprehensive Program Plan is due October 15, 2016.
The Early Access Addendum must be submitted to the Office of Gifted Education IF the local Administrative Unit (AU) chooses to permit early access. For the 2016-2020 plans, all AUs that permit early access will update their AU Early Access Addendum and submit as a part of the Comprehensive Program Plan on the ESSU Data Management System.
Colorado Gifted Education Review (C-GER)
Administrative Unit General Resources
- Colorado Gifted Education Directors, 2015-2016
- Director's Role
- Endorsement for Qualified Personnel
- Gifted Education Guidelines 2nd Ed.
- Gifted Education Regional Consultant (GERC) information
- Gifted Students’ Learning and Growth: Leadership Overview
- Regional Service Map
- Student Count - GT Categories (2016-17 is the last year these categories may be reported)
- Terms to Know
- Coming soon
Click the Director's Meeting Archive link on the left tab for resources from previous directors' meetings.