Right 4 Rural is a project with great promise to increase the identification of gifted students from underrepresented populations. Right 4 Rural provides services to selected administrative units (AUs) so that the proportionality of diverse student groups in their respective gifted populations becomes more similar to that of their total school community and to the state total gifted population average of 7%. To this end, leaders and teachers within the administrative units receive professional development tailored to reframing their gifted program and instructional practices to address unique local needs and resources.
Gifted Education Universal Screening and Qualified Personnel Grant
Grant Information for the 2016 Gifted Education Universal Screening and Qualified Personnel Grant
- 2016 Qualified Personnel and Screening Grant
- 2016 - 2017 Universal Screening and Personnel Grant Awards
- This adjustment to the grant distributions is as of 12:30 p.m., 6/30/16
- Application Cover Pages and Assurances
- Application Template
- Universal Screening Grant Costs
- Gifted Education Grant Webinar, November 20, 2014
- Gifted Education Grant Power Point Presentation, November 20, 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions - Grant Program
- Universal Screening Tutorial (Quick Time)
- Grant Information for the 2015- 2016 ESCAPE Program
- Application to Participate Due: Extended to April 27, 2016
Please pass this information onto your high school AP and IB coordinators, especially if they have not yet applied for funds. New funds will be available for low-income students taking AP and IB exams.