Gifted Education is addressed in the Exceptional Children's Education Act (ECEA) in the Colorado Revised Statutes. The Colorado State Board of Education promulgates the rules for the implementation of statutes. The rules provide the administrative framework for schools and districts for the provision of services to gifted students.
This webpage is designed to locate important laws and regulations pertaining to Gifted Education.
- Colorado-Gifted Education Review (C-GER):
- Exceptional Children's Education Act (ECEA)
- Gifted Education Guidelines (PDF) Chapter 3: Identification has been revised
- Revised Chapter 3: Identification (PDF) New!
- House Bill 1077 Informational Flyer (PDF)
- Concurrent Enrollment: