End of Year
The student end of year snapshot collects the educational information for student for a school year. This includes the student demographic information and the students entry and exit from within a district. This information is used to calculate dropout, graduation, and completion rates. In addition to this, the student end of year snapshot collects high school student's post secondary and AP course information.
2013-14 Student End of Year timeline (PDF)
File Layout and Definitions:
2013-14 File Layout and Definitions for IPST Overwrite File (PDF)
2013-14 File Layout and Definitions for Adjustment File (PDF)
2013-14 File Layout and Definitions for Student End of Year Snapshot (PDF)
2013-14 Student End of Year known defects (XLSX)
2013-2014 EOY Adjustment Template (XLS)
Connect using the following link: http://connect.enetcolorado.org/data_services/
Call-in number: 1-866-764-6750
- Tuesday, March 4th from 9:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday, March 5th from 12:00 - 1:00
- Thursday, March 6th from 3:00 - 4:00
- Tuesday, March 11th from 11:30 - 12:30
Adequate Documentation of Transfer:
Adequate Documentation of Transfer List (doc) - List that contains exit codes and the documentation needed for transfer students. This documentation is required to avoid incorrectly coding students as dropouts.
Note: Each of these forms can be modified to suit the needs of individual districts and schools. At a minimum, the text in green on the records request and confirmation of enrollment forms should be overwritten with your district's information before use. The forms can then be printed and the information can be handwritten, or they can be stored electronically and the information can be typed directly onto the form. If you wish to use the forms electronically, you should first open the form (in Microsoft Word) then select "View" -> "Toolbars" -> "Forms", then select the icon that looks like a padlock to protect the form. This will allow you to utilize the embedded pull-down menus and to easily tab between the data entry spaces on each form.
- Forms to track and record student transfer into and out of Colorado school districts
- Records Request (english) (spanish) - A formal request for a student's education records. Used by the receiving school or district to request records from the district or program previously attended by the student.
- Request for Confirmation of Enrollment and Attendance (english) (spanish) - For use by the orginating (i.e. previously attended) school district in instances when the receiving (i.e. currently attended) district or program does not submit a formal request for records.
- Notification of Withdrawal and Student Follow-up Form (english) (spanish) - Two "complimentary" forms intended to be printed and or stored in a back-to-back format.
- Notification of Withdrawal - To be completed by the student's parent or guardian if the student will be transferring out of the school district. Note that parents/guardians are not legally required to provide this information. However, when a parent or guardian is willing and able to complete this form, it allows the district to collect important information about the withdrawing student's future educational status.
- Student Transfer Follow-up - Used when the student's parent or guardian does not or cannot fill out a Notification of Withdrawal form. This document is for district record-keeping only and cannot be used as official documentation of transfer in the event of an audit.
Frequently Asked Questions - Detailed responses to common EOY questions
Four Year On-time graduation rate FAQ
On-time graduation talking points
Exit type codes that comprise the graduation cohort
LAM steps to assign roles for End of Year collection (PDF)
US Education Department Graduation rate regulation
US Education Department Graduation rate non-regulatory guidance
Contact: Kevin Smith firstname.lastname@example.org