You are here
Data Pipeline Snapshots - Attendance
The Attendance collection contains student level attendance information for each school. The data from the School Discipline and Attendance collection is used to populate attendance information in the School View application. This snapshot will begin the 2019-2020 school year.
The Attendance Snapshot opens April 29, 2020.
- 2019-2020 Timeline (PDF) (posted 04/24/2020)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2019-2020 File Layouts and Definitions of Attendance Snapshot (updated 09/11/2019)
- 2019-2020 Business Rules (XLSX) (posted 04/24/2020)
- 2019-2020 Attendance Training (PPTX) Webinar Recording (posted 05/11/2020)
- Attendance Collection Training (PPTX) Webinar Recording (posted 09/23/2019)
- Attendance Cognos Reports Slides (PPTX) (updated 06/04/2020)
- Online Attendance Guide (PDF) (posted 03/12/2020)
- Process Guide (PDF) (posted 04/24/2020)
- Attendance Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) (posted 04/27/20)
Contact: Annette Severson at Severson_a@cde.state.co.us