You are here
Data Pipeline Snapshots - Teacher Student Data Link
The purpose of the Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot (TSDL) is to capture the data from the TSDL interchange file which links the students to courses and instructors (if available) for the reported school year. CDE relies on the TSDL snapshot data to populate and to create the Student Course Participation and Achievement Report (as required by C.R.S. 22-11-503.5) as well as to complete required reporting for migrant students. Other CDE reports, such as for: Educator Effectiveness, Federal Programs, and the Office of Civil Rights rely on accurate data.
- The 2021-22 Teacher Student Data Link snapshot is scheduled to open on January 26, 2022.
- 2021-22 Teacher Student Data Link Timeline (PDF) (updated 12/13/2021)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2021-22 Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot File Layout (PDF) (posted 12/13/2021)
- All TSDL trainings are available on the Teacher Student Data Link Interchange page.
- Visit the TSDL Interchange Page for checklists, other documentation, and trainings.
Contact: Peter Hoffman at email@example.com