You are here
Data Pipeline Snapshots - Teacher Student Data Link
The purpose of the Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot (TSDL) is to capture the data from the TSDL interchange file which links the students to courses and instructors (if available) for the reported school year. CDE relies on the TSDL snapshot data to populate and to create the Student Course Participation and Achievement Report (as required by C.R.S. 22-11-503.5) as well as to complete required reporting for migrant students. Other CDE reports, such as for: Educator Effectiveness, Federal Programs, and the Office of Civil Rights rely on accurate data.
- The 2022-23 Teacher Student Data Link snapshot opened February 1, 2023 and closes August 25, 2023
- 2022-23 Teacher Student Data Link Timeline (PDF) (updated 01/26/2023)
- 2023-24 Teacher Student Data Link Timeline (PDF) (updated 10/16/20230
File Layout and Definitions
- 2022-23 Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot File Layout (PDF) (updated 02/28/2023)
- 2022-23 Teacher Student Data Link Business Rules (XLS) (updated 02/28/2023)
- All TSDL trainings are available on the Teacher Student Data Link Interchange page.
- Visit the TSDL Interchange Page for checklists, other documentation, and trainings.