The Human Resources collection contains all general education staff information as of the official staff count date. This information is used for school staff demographics, average salaries by position and education level, highly qualified status for teachers and paraprofessionals, turnover rates and educator effectiveness ratings.
2018 Educator Shortage Survey
Colorado state statute and Federal law require CDE to report educator shortage data annually to provide support for shortage areas and for continuation of financial benefits. Each district must complete the Educator Shortage Survey prior to obtaining CDE approval on the 2018-2019 Human Resources Snapshot. The survey should only be completed once for each district by appropriate staff. The district’s Human Resource team may be in the best position to respond to the survey. Click Educator Shortage Survey to begin the survey.
- Snapshot Opens: Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 2018-2019 Human Resources Timeline (PDF) (added 08/09/2018)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2018-2019 Human Resources File Layout and Definitions (PDF) (added 08/09/2018)
- 2018-2019 Human Resources Snapshot Business Rules (XLS) (added 08/09/2018)
- 2017-18 Human Resources Training (updated 11/08/2017)
- Teacher Qualifications Under ESSA (Link) (10/17/2017)
- ESSA In-Field Crosswalk (XLSX) (added 12/20/2017)
- Human Resources Snapshot FAQ (added 11/21/2016)
- Human Resources Snapshot Process and Checklist of Steps with Staff Interchange and Human Resources Snapshot (DOCX)
- Evaluation Waived Schools (PDF) (new 10/6/2017)
Contact: Annette Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org