The Human Resources collection contains all general education staff information as of the official staff count date. This information is used for school staff demographics, average salaries by position and education level, highly qualified status for teachers and paraprofessionals, turnover rates and educator effectiveness ratings.
File Layout and Definitions
- 2015-2016 Business Rules for Human Resources (XLS)
- 2014-2015 Business Rules for Human Resources (XLS)
- 2015-16 Human Resources Training (Recorded Webinar)
- Highly Qualified Edits and Reporting Fields 2015-16 Training (Recorded Webinar)
- Human Resources Snapshot Process and Checklist of Steps with Staff Interchange and Human Resources Snapshot (DOCX)
Contact: Annette Severson at email@example.com