CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
Data Pipeline Snapshots - Human Resources
The Human Resources collection contains all general education staff information as of the official staff count date. This information is used for school staff demographics, average salaries by position and education level, highly qualified status for teachers and paraprofessionals, turnover rates and educator effectiveness ratings.
2019 Educator Shortage Survey
Colorado state statute and Federal law require CDE to report educator shortage data annually to provide support for shortage areas and for continuation of financial benefits. Each district must complete the annual Educator Shortage Survey prior to obtaining CDE approval on the 2019-2020 Human Resources Snapshot. The survey should only be completed once for each district by appropriate staff. The district’s Human Resource team may be in the best position to respond to the survey. The link to the 2019-20 Educator Shortage Survey is https://educatorshortagesurvey201920.questionpro.com.
- Snapshot Opens: Thursday, October 31, 2019
- 2019-2020 Human Resources Timeline (PDF) (added 07/23/2019)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2019-2020 Human Resources File Layout and Definitions (PDF) (added 08/13/2019)
- 2019-2020 Human Resources Snapshot Business Rules (XLS) (updated 08/13/2019)
- 2019-2020 Human Resources - New Respondents Training
- 2019-2020 Human Resources - New Respondents Slides (PPTX)
- 2019-2020 Human Resources - Prior Experience Training
- 2019-2020 Human Resources - Prior Experience Slides (PPTX)
- 2018-2019 Human Resources Training (PPTX) (added 11/09/2018)
- FTE Calculation (PPTX) (added 11/09/2018)
- Teacher Qualifications Under ESSA (Link) (10/17/2017)
- ESSA In-Field Crosswalk (XLSX) (updated 09/10/2019)
- Human Resources Snapshot FAQ (added 11/21/2016)
- Human Resources Snapshot Process and Checklist of Steps with Staff Interchange and Human Resources Snapshot (DOCX)
- Evaluation Waived Schools (XLSX) (new 11/07/2019)
Contact: Annette Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org