CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
Data Pipeline Snapshots - Special Education End of Year
The Special Education End-of-Year Student collection is required to obtain data on students who were referred, evaluated, or received special education services throughout the school year. Information is also collected on students who received services in an eligible facility or were tuitioned to an in-state or out-of-state non-public school program or public agency. The data collected includes information on exits from special education, part C evaluations, and the services students in special education are receiving.
The 2019-2020 Snapshot will be available by May 1. All errors should be resolved by September 22. Final submission is due October 15, 2020.
- 2019-2020 Special Education EOY Timeline (PDF) (updated 04/21/2020)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2019-2020 Special Education EOY Snapshot File Layout (PDF) (posted 03/05/2020)
- 2019-2020 Special Education EOY Snapshot Business Rules (XLS) (posted 05/13/2020)
2018-2019 Special Education EOY Reports Webinar (PPTX) (posted 09/11/2019)
- COVID-19 Delay Code Change Memo (PDF) (posted 04/08/2020)
- Delay Code Changes Explanation and Crosswalk (PDF) (updated 05/13/2020)
- Exit Code Comparison (PDF)
- Special Education EOY Exception Template and Instructions (XLS) (updated 04/12/2019)
- What Path to Report Flowchart (PPT)
- Special Education End-of-Year Collection Summary (PDF)
- Special Education EOY Quick Reference Guide (DOC)
- Special Education EOY Coding Scenarios (XLS)
- Special Education EOY Data Content Guide (DOC) (updated 04/27/2020)
- Special Education EOY Flag Explanations Template (updated 09/10/2018)
- Special Education EOY Cognos Report Definitions and Logic (updated 03/16/2017)
- Special Education EOY Reports Checklist (PDF) (posted 07/24/2019)
Contact: Lindsey Heitman: Heitman_l@cde.state.co.us