The data will be used to generate a count of non-public school students in the state of Colorado. C.R.S. 22-1-114 allows Colorado's public school districts to collect, no more than once per month, certain information from non-public schools located within their districts in order to meet their responsibilities for the compulsory attendance of eligible children.
October 1st 2018 - December 1 2018
File Layout and Definitions
- 2018-2019 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions
- No Business Rules
- Training Coming Soon
- Non-Public Procedures (Coming Soon)
- 2018-19 Non-Public School Forms
- 2018-19 Letter sent to Non-Public Schools
- List of Non-Public Schools/Codes
Non-public school code changes
- School Closures - Send Dennis St. Hilaire an email letting him know that a non-public school has been closed, include the school name and code.
- New School - Send Dennis St. Hilaire the name of the non-public school, address, telephone number and grade range and he will add the non-public school to the Directory.
Contact: Dennis St.Hilaire at firstname.lastname@example.org