You are here
The data will be used to generate a count of non-public school students in the state of Colorado. C.R.S. 22-1-114 allows Colorado's public school districts to collect, no more than once per month, certain information from non-public schools located within their districts in order to meet their responsibilities for the compulsory attendance of eligible children.
October 3, 2022 - December 2, 2022
Identity Management Groups
PIPELINE-000-NPS~LEAUSER (Use only the LEAUSER Role)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2022-2023 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- No Business Rules
Non-Public School Fall Count Form
- Click on the NPS Fall Count Form Link for directions for the Non-Public School reporting and the directions for the School District Directory Count Respondent
Non-Public School Code Changes
New Non-Public School Code Request
Please complete the online form to request a new code for a non-public school:
Email Hope Sammons at email@example.com to let her know that a non-public school has been closed. Please include the school name and code.
- 2021-22 Non-Public School Forms (OLD process)
- 2021-22 Letter sent to Non-Public Schools (OLD process)
- List of Non-Public Schools/Codes (XLS)
For additional information, please contact Peter Hoffman, 720-925-8611.