You are here
The data will be used to generate a count of non-public school students in the state of Colorado. C.R.S. 22-1-114 allows Colorado's public school districts to collect, no more than once per month, certain information from non-public schools located within their districts in order to meet their responsibilities for the compulsory attendance of eligible children.
October 1, 2020 - December 2, 2020
Identity Management Groups
PIPELINE-000-NPS~LEAUSER (Use only the LEAUSER Role)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2020-2021 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Non-Public File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- No Business Rules
- 2020-21 Non-Public School Forms
- 2019-20 Non-Public School Forms
- 2018-19 Non-Public School Forms
- 2020-21 Letter sent to Non-Public Schools
- List of Non-Public Schools/Codes (XLS)
Non-public school code changes
- School Closures - Send Debbie Puccetti an email letting her know that a non-public school has been closed, include the school name and code.
- New School - Send Debbie Puccetti the name of the non-public school, address, telephone number and grade range and the non-public school will be added to the Directory.
For additional information, please contact Debbie Puccetti, 303-866-6612.