You are here
Statutorily Required Reports
State law requires the Colorado Department of Education to report on the progress and/or outcomes for a number of state programs. These reports are submitted to the State Board of Education, the House and Senate Education Committees of the General Assembly, and the Governor’s Office as required per statute. Many of these reports are posted on the programs’ individual webpages, but are also compiled here for easy reference.
- Retaining Teachers Grant Program (PDF)
- SACPIE (PDF)
- School Counselor Corps (PDF)
- School Health Professional Grant (PDF)
- School Turnaround Leaders Development Program (PDF)
- Special Education Fiscal Advisory Committee (PDF)
- Students with Literacy Challenges (HB 08-1223) (PDF)
Please contact Melissa Bloom if you need reports from a prior year.
Please contact the CDE webmaster if you need reports in another format.