* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
Implementation Process Diagram
Review this implementation model - or another - that makes sense for your community. Know that the ICAP process will grow and change as you learn, practice, and reflect.
"Vision without implementation is hallucination."
- Thomas Edison
Design-Thinking and Your Implementation Process
Collaborate and Empathize
- Gather a team of ICAP champions.
- Discuss and refine your goals, outcomes, and essential questions.
- Consider what you are already doing that could be connected to ICAP.
- Learn about and adapt the practices of other schools, districts, and learning environments.
- Devise/develop a process/model that addresses the needs of your students and community.
- Help students engage in meaningful experiences and build evidence of their learning: PWRful demonstrations of learning
- Encourage every caring adult to engage students in meaningful career conversations
- Reflect and refine