You are here
Order HSE Diplomas & Transcripts
Announcement: Beginning January 1, 2023, DiplomaSender increased their prices for diplomas/transcripts from $18 to $23 per document. This fee is for duplicate GED or HiSET records. Your first diploma/transcript order will remain free (for those who passed in 2014 or after).
The Colorado Department of Education uses DiplomaSender, an external internet-based service, to maintain all HSE records and help test takers order their HSE documents via email and mail. These are not issued automatically and the Colorado HSE Testing Office does not provide these documents. **Diploma requests sent to the Colorado Department of Education WILL NOT be processed.**
Visit DiplomaSender to order:
- HSE Diploma
- HSE Transcript
- Letter of Verification of Diploma
How to Order
- Go to www.diplomasender.com
- Select "Register"
- Select "HSE - High School Equivalency" for your record type
- Select "yes" that you took a High School Equivalency test and
- Choose Colorado as your state
- Select "no" that you did not graduate from a high school
- Click "Continue"
- Enter your email address and phone number; click "Continue"
- Provide your identification information
- Use the exact name used when tested
- If records are not found, you will be directed to make a request for support
- For those who tested in 1992 or earlier, you may need to request an archive search
- FREE - original diploma ordered after passing an HSE exam
- FREE - original transcript ordered after passing an HSE exam
- $23 - duplicate diploma, transcript, or letter of verification
- Payment can be made with a debit or credit card
- No additional charge for ordering over the phone
- Email – Same day
- U.S. Mail – 2 to 10 business days
These turnaround times depend on having an electronic copy of the record. Accessing archive records requires additional time.