You are here
Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board
About the Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board
The primary responsibilities of the Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board are:
- Establishing guidelines for the administration of the ASCENT program.
- Advising and assisting local school education providers and institutions of higher education in preparing cooperative agreements.
- Recommending improvements or changes to state policies to better accommodate concurrent enrollment programs.
- Providing recommendations and considerations on waiver provisions necessary for the success of the ASCENT program.
- Preparing and submitting a final report to the state board of education and the Commission on Higher Education, which includes the established administration guidelines and all above recommendations and improvements to advance ASCENT and other concurrent enrollment programs.
Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board Annual Memo
Pursuant to the Concurrent Enrollment Programs Act (section 22-35-107 (7)(a) (b), C.R.S.), the Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board is required to prepare a report and submit it to the State Board of Education and the Colorado Commission on Higher Education regarding any guidelines that the board has established for the administration of the ASCENT program; and any recommendations that the board makes concerning the improvement or updating of state policies relating to concurrent enrollment programs.
Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board Members
Violeta is a parent of a student enrolled in public school.
Scott is the Concurrent Enrollment Academic Affairs Manager at Red Rocks Community College.
Dahl is the Scheduling and Enrollment Coordinator at Aims Community College.
Marty is the Director of Concurrent Enrollment for the Colorado Community College System.
Sarah is the State Director/Assistant Provost for Career and Technical Education Colorado Community College System.
Patrick is the School Counselor at Stargate School.
Victoria is a School Counselor at Aurora Central High School.
Jenise is a Career Advisor at Pickens Technical College.
JulieMarie is the Presidents Leadership Class Academic Director at the University of Colorado Boulder.
Mark is a School Counselor at Pagosa Springs High School.
Benjamin is a student enrolled in high school.