You are here
Technical Assistance Requirements and Resources
Colorado Charter Schools Program Grant: Technical Assistance Requirements
Thank you for visiting the Technical Assistance Requirements and Resources page. This page provides guidance to current CCSP grant recipients on the technical assistance expectations and requirements during their grant cycle
Programmatic Technical Assistance Requirements
The following boxes will provide an overview of technical assistance requirements for the duration of the multi-year grant cycle. Please be advised that requirements look slightly different for 2-year grant recipients. Some Year 1 Implementation and Year 2 Implementation requirements may necessitate completion simultaneously.
Technical Assistance Resources
Did you miss a technical assistance event or want to increase your knowledge base? Please visit one of the below links to access past events. Note that if you would like to receive technical assistance credit, you will need to complete a CCSP Grant Training Request Form submitted via Smartsheet form. For more guidance, reference the above "Grant Training Request Form Guidance" resource.
- Topic Based Webinars (Encouraged): Topic based webinars are encouraged to attend, but not required for grant purposes. They can be used as an alternative or substitute training for any missed technical assistance events for governing board support and administrative support.
- Zoom Recordings (Required): The folders below house all required technical assistance events over the past three years. They can be used as an alternative or substitute training to any missed technical assistance events for governing board support, administrative support, and business manager support.
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2023-2024
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2022-2023
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2021-2022