Colorado's PWR/ICAP Facilitators Available for Technical Assistance
ICAP Facilitators work with neighboring school and district teams to answer questions about PWR initiatives – including ICAP – and they facilitate the culture of Meaningful Career Conversations among all staff with all students.
Hers's what PWR/ICAP Facilitators can do for you! (no cost)
- Foster creative thinking to enhance your ICAP process;
- Teach processes for all staff to have meaningful career conversations with students;
- Collaborate with programs across the school/district/region;
- Train additional regional representatives for implementation sustainability;
- Design and facilitate PWR/ICAP Trainings in your region;
- Teach and Navigate the ICAP toolkit;
- Message and foster buy-in, enthusiasm and relevance for secondary initiatives; and
- Explore, share, refine and replicate promising practices.
Here's what you can do!
- Email the closest facilitator listed below
- Provide contact information, several best times to connect, and a vision for what you need
- Host the conversation and provide a computer, projector, screen, internet access, and other tools or supplies
- Encourage attendees (at least 5): Administrators, school counselor(s), classroom teachers, support staff, business/community members, and other staff: CTE, SpEd/Transition, Technology, and postsecondary reps.
- San Luis Valley:
- Katrina Ruggles: KRuggles@center.k12.co.us
- Jody Sniff: Jody.Sniff@gmail.com
- Don Crow: Crow624@gmail.com
- North Central:
- Ruth Beauchamp: Ruth@oranda.org
- Thompson Valley and northwest Metro area:
- Tyler Schlagel: Tyler.Schlagel@thompsonschools.org
- Boulder and Summit areas:
- Tracy Thompson: TracyAThompson@outlook.com
- Denver Metro area:
- Traci Sanchez: Traci_Sanchez@dpsk12.org
- Aurora and Eastern Metro area:
- Brandon Wright: BVWRIGHT@aps.k12.co.us
- Colorado Springs area:
- Chad Cosner: CCosner@d49.org
- Mesa 51 and Western Slope
- Andrea Bolton: Andrea.Bolton@d51schools.org
Developed and gathered by ICAP Facilitators.
School Counselor Corps Grant Presentation
FAFSA Compleation Project
Department of Higher Education
Parent Presentation on ICAP
Postsecondary Adult ICAP
Welcome- Train the Facilitator