The 2014 GED
Beginning January 2014 there is a newly overhauled GED in Colorado. Colorado uses GED to issue High School Equivalency Diplomas, and with the 2014 GED aligned to more rigorous standards, having this diploma will reflect test taker's readiness for postsecondary education and the workforce. Learn more below and sign up at GED.com to study for and schedule your GED test.
GED Ready Practice Test For $1 and Save $10 on your First GED Test!
From January 26 – February 28, we have two special offers to help you get started:
Take the GED Ready® practice test for $1
- Save $5 on each practice test you take
- Find out if you’re ready to take the GED® test
- Get personal study plans to help you score higher
- See the exact pages and chapters you need to study
Save $10 on your first GED® test
- Good for your first GED® test subject
- Combine with other state and local offers and save even more
- Start with any of the four test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts,Math, Science, or Social Studies
- Schedule by Feb 28 to save!
Log in to your MyGED® account to access these offers!
Don’t have a MyGED® account? Go to GED.com and sign up for FREE.
GED Testing Service provides reasonable and appropriate accommodations to individuals with documented disabilities who demonstrate a need for accommodations.
Typically the GED Test is only available to individuals seventeen (17) years of age and older. However, sixteen (16) year olds are able to take the GED Test if they are approved by the Colorado GED Office for a GED Age Waiver.
- 17 years of age or older
- Cannot be enrolled in or graduated from an accredited high school
- Not required to be a Colorado resident to test
You must register and schedule your test at GED.com before going to a testing center.
Find a Local Preparation Program
- Colorado Adult and Family Literacy Program Directory
- GED Testing Service Preparation Program Search Tool
Note: CDE does not endorse, recommend or favor any specific preparation program. Test takers should research the quality and cost of any program before signing up.
You must order your diploma or transcript through Diploma Sender. These are not issued automatically and the Colorado GED Office does not provide these documents.