Beginning in January 2014, a newly overhauled GED is being used in Colorado. Colorado uses GED to issue High School Equivalency Diplomas, and with the 2014 GED aligned to more rigorous standards, having this diploma will reflect test taker's readiness for postsecondary education and the workforce. The Colorado GED Testing Program provides oversight and resources to GED Testing Centers in the state of Colorado, as well as information and resources for test takers.
- Order your Diploma or Transcript
- Register for the GED Test
- How to: Register for the GED Test
- Find a Testing Center
- How to Schedule a GED Test
- Information for Testing Centers
- Information for Educators
By appointment only
Contact Marina Estrada to make an appointment.
GED Ready Practice Test For $1 and Save $10 on your First GED Test!
From January 26 – February 28, we have two special offers to help you get started:
Take the GED Ready® practice test for $1
- Save $5 on each practice test you take
- Find out if you’re ready to take the GED® test
- Get personal study plans to help you score higher
- See the exact pages and chapters you need to study
Save $10 on your first GED® test
- Good for your first GED® test subject
- Combine with other state and local offers and save even more
- Start with any of the four test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts,Math, Science, or Social Studies
- Schedule by Feb 28 to save!
Log in to your MyGED® account to access these offers!
Don’t have a MyGED® account? Go to GED.com and sign up for FREE.
Provide Comment by Dec. 5th - DRAFT High School Equivalency Examination (HSEE) Policy Manual
The Colorado Department of Education has drafted a High School Equivalency Examination Policy Manual outlining the policies and procedures for the administration of the GED test as the high school equivalency examination at testing centers approved by the state and GED Testing Service. The General Education Development (GED) test from GED Testing Service is the State Board approved high school equivalency examination used as the qualifying instrument for the awarding of the Colorado High School Equivalency Diploma. The HSEE Policy Manual is in draft form as CDE solicits feedback from important stakeholders. Please review the HSEE Policy Manual here and if you have ideas on how to improve, please contact Michelle Camacho Liu at email@example.com with comments by December 5th.