You are here
Administrative Review (AR)
Training to Prepare for an Upcoming AR
- Register for AR Training on Thursday, Oct. 7 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please only attend the training if you are up for review this school year. The training will be recorded and posted.
Online Recorded Trainings
- Syncplicity Training (15 min)
Administrative Review (AR) Information
AR Preparation Resources
School Food Authority (SFA) Tools
Please note: all school year 2021-2022 AR resources will be updated shortly.
Certification and Benefit Issuance
Meal Counting and Claiming
Meal Pattern and Nutritional Quality
School Food Authority (SFA) On-Site Monitoring
School Breakfast and Summer Food Service Program Outreach
Reporting and Record Keeping
Afterschool Care Snack Program
- Afterschool Care Snack Program Review Questions (DOC)
- Afterschool Care Snack Program Administrative Review (PDF)
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Review Questions (DOC)
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Administrative Review (PDF)
Breakfast After the Bell Program
Special Milk Program
Seamless Summer Option
State of Colorado Regulations
Per the United States Department of Agriculture Per the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Policy Bulletin SP15-2018, CACFP12-2018, SFSP05-2018, state agencies must submit requests to waive Child Nutrition Program requirements to their Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) regional office. The CDE School Nutrition Unit has submitted a waiver to the Mountain Plains Regional Office of the 3-year Administrative Review (AR) requirement and extend the review cycle that was proposed by the USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) on February 22, 2019 through SP 12-2019 Flexibility for the Administrative Review Cycle Requirement. The goal of the waiver is to improve customer service and align reviews to support sponsors as they strive to run exceptional school meal programs.
For more information or if an alternate version of a document is needed, please contact Kerri Link or 303-866-3686.