You are here
Administrative Review (AR)
- Administrative Review - Guidance
- State Agency Review Summaries
- Administrative and Procurement Reviews - Three Year Review Cycle
- Updated cycle to reflect review schedules for school years 2019-2020 and 2021-2022.
- Instructions: How to Use the CO Child Nutrition Hub for the Administrative Review Process
AR Preparation Resources
- Corrective Action Response Guide
- Key Terms and Definitions
- Off-site questions
- On-site questions
- Resource Management Comprehensive Review Checklist
- Resource Management Off-site Questions
- SFA Off-site Checklist
- SFA On-site Checklist
If you need another version of a document, please contact Kerri Link.
- Meal Access and Reimbursement, Tips and Resources:
- Meal Pattern and Nutritional Quality Review Questions
- Resource Management
- Community Eligibility Provision/Provision 2 Review Questions
- Colorado Regulations:
- Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program
- Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCIs)
Per the United States Department of Agriculture Per the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Policy Bulletin SP15-2018, CACFP12-2018, SFSP05-2018, state agencies must submit requests to waive Child Nutrition Program requirements to their Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) regional office. The CDE School Nutrition Unit has submitted a waiver to the Mountain Plains Regional Office of the 3-year Administrative Review (AR) requirement and extend the review cycle that was proposed by the USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) on February 22, 2019 through SP 12-2019 Flexibility for the Administrative Review Cycle Requirement. The goal of the waiver is to improve customer service and align reviews to support sponsors as they strive to run exceptional school meal programs.
For more information or if an alternate version of a document is needed, please contact Kerri Link or 303-866-3686.