You are here
Smart Snacks in Schools
All foods sold on school property during the school day are required to meet Smart Snacks standards. The Smart Snacks in School regulation applies to foods sold a la carte, in the school store, vending machines, and any other venues where food is sold to students.
- USDA’s A Guide to Smart Snacks in School
- Smart Snacks Product Calculator
- Smart Snacks and Competitive Foods Quick Reference Guide
- Smart Snacks in School - Fact Sheet for Administrator
- Local Education Agency (LEA) Fundraiser Example Documentation Tracker
Colorado Healthy Beverage and Competitive Food Policies
In addition to the Smart Snacks standards, Colorado sponsors must follow the Colorado Healthy Beverage and Competitive Food Policies.
Connect With Us