The Teacher Student Data Link (TSDL) Snapshot combines the course instructor and course enrollment TSDL interchange files in each course instructed during the reported school year. The link shows the instructional relationship between educators and the students that are in their classrooms. The data can be used to inform LEAs to help improve Educator Effectiveness, advise on the effectiveness of educator preparation programs and help to streamline other required data collections.
- The 2017-18 Teacher Student Data Link snapshot is scheduled to open on January 17, 2018.
- 2017-18 Teacher Student Data Link Timeline (PDF) (12/14/2017)
File Layout and Definitions
- 2017-18 Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot Layout (PDF) (12/29/2017)
- 2016-17 Teacher Student Data Link Snapshot Layout (PDF) (2/17/2017)
- 2017-18 Teacher Student Data Link Business Rules (XLSX) (12/29/2017)
- 2016-17 Teacher Student Data Link Business Rules (XLSX) (2/17/2017)
- TSDL Snapshot Cognos Reports (06/20/2018)
- Visit the TSDL Interchange Page for checklists, other documentation, and trainings.
Contact: Annette Severson at Severson_a@cde.state.co.us