The teacher student data link interchange is a set of 2 files which contains Information about the courses educators instruct and the courses students take. This data is collected and linked for the purposes of improving instruction, informing and increasing educator effectiveness, and supporting the continuous improvement of teaching and learning. - See more at: Overview.
File Layouts and Definitions
- 2015-2016 Business Rules - Course Enrollment (11/10/2015)
- 2015-2016 Business Rules - Course Instructors (11/10/2015)
- Teacher Student Data Link Authority (.pdf) (11/4/2015)
- Process and Checklist of Steps (02/23/2016)
- 2016-17 Summary of Updates (03/31/2016)