The teacher student data link interchange is a set of 2 files which contains Information about the courses educators instruct and the courses students take. This data is collected and linked for the purposes of improving instruction, informing and increasing educator effectiveness, and supporting the continuous improvement of teaching and learning. - See more at: Overview.
File Layouts and Definitions
- 2015-2016 Course Enrollment (PDF) (updated 4/7/15)
- 2015-2016 Course Instructor (PDF) (updated 4/7/15)
- 2014-2015 Teacher Student Data Link PowerPoint (PPTX)
- 2013-2014 Teacher Student Data Link webinar
- 2013-2014 Teacher Student Data Link PowerPoint (PPT)
- 2013-2014 Steps to Provide Access to the Teacher Data Link