* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
Children’s Hospital Colorado Sample Nursing Procedure Forms
The following nursing procedure guidelines were developed by Children’s Hospital Colorado School Health Program. A rigorous evidence-based process was utilized to develop these procedures and assure safe practice in the community setting. These nursing procedure guidelines were developed to assist clinicians in making appropriate healthcare decisions and should not be considered inclusive of all appropriate methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining similar results.
- Each nurse, educational institution or childcare setting needs to consider whether the task is within their Scope of Practice utilizing recommendations from the Colorado Board of Nursing. Special attention should be paid to whether your hiring agency has policy and procedure practices related to nursing delegation.
- DORA Board of Nursing: Laws, Rules and Policies
- Clonazepam - Buccal
- Midazolam -Buccal
- Midazolam - Intranasal
- Nayzilam Nasal Spray
- Valtoco Nasal Spray
- VNS Magnet
- Tube Feeding Authorization for School (fillable PDF form 2020)
Ventilator/ Tracheostomy/ G-Tube Skills/ Suctioning
- Children's Hospital Colorado developed this Ventilator Care educational packet for families that may be useful for the school nurse when delegating skills.