You are here
Colorado Speech or Language Impairment Guidelines for Assessment and Eligibility
Aligning IEP goals with Colorado Academic Standards
- Colorado Reading, Writing, and Communication Standards Organizational Chart for Speech-Language Pathologists (Revised 2021) [Excel]
Colorado Communication Rating Scales
The Communication Rating Scales are to be used with students 3-21 years of age.
- Communication Rating Scales Overview: What's New and How to Score
- Articulation/Phonology (Training)
- Language - Receptive/Expressive (Training)
- Pragmatic (Training)
- Fluency (Training)
- Voice (Training)
Auditory Processing Deficits
- Auditory Processing Deficits: A Team Approach to Screening, Assessment & Intervention Practices (PDF)
Practice Guidelines for SLPA Supervisors
Assistive Technology Resources from SWAAAC
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Special Education
For more information about services for students who have speech or language impairments in Colorado, please contact:
Shani O'Brien, Speech-Language
Email Shani O'Brien
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.