You are here
Technical Assistance Requirements and Resources
Colorado Charter Schools Program Grant: Technical Assistance Requirements
Thank you for visiting the Technical Assistance Requirements and Resources page. This page provides guidance to current CCSP grant recipients on the technical assistance expectations and requirements during their grant cycle
CCSP Grant Programmatic Technical Assistance Requirements
The following boxes will provide an overview of technical assistance requirements for the duration of your grant 3-year cycle. Please be advised requirements look slightly different for 2-year grant recipients, as you will complete some year 1 implementation and year 2 implementation requirements simultaneously.
Technical Assistance Resources
Did you miss a technical assistance event? Please use one of the below links to access our past events. Note that if you would like to receive technical assistance credit, you will need to complete a CCSP Grant Training Request Form. Submit this form along with a detailed reflection. Please send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow at least ten business days for review. For more guidance, see the "Training Request Form Directions."
- Topic Based Webinars (Encouraged): Topic based webinars are encouraged to attend, but not required for grant purposes. They can be used as an alternative or substitute training for any missed technical assistance events for governing board support and administrative support.
- Zoom Recordings (Required): The folders below house all required technical assistance events from March 2020 and on. They can be used as an alternative or substitute training to any missed technical assistance events for governing board support, administrative support, and business manager support.
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2023-24 (Coming Soon)
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2022-2023
- Zoom Recordings and Resources 2021-2022