CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
BPEG Phase 2 Webinar
This webinar was recorded on November 28, 2018. It describes the process for completing activities for Phase 2 of the BPEG application.
Bullying Prevention and Education Grant Application Process
The following pages will guide you through the application process for the Bullying Prevention and Education Grant. It may be helpful to have the following pages accessible as you are completing the application. A table of contents is below that allows you to jump to a specific section with detailed information on how to complete that piece of the application. If you still have questions about part of the application, a webinar will be provided in the near future to help applicants complete each section of the application.
There are several important points to keep in mind as you are completing the application:
- Completion of Sections A-E in a narrative format cannot exceed 12 pages.
- The signature page must include original signatures of the lead organization/fiscal agent.
- If you are a current grantee reapplying for the grant, you must complete Part III of Phase 1 to receive funding.
Table of Contents
Phase 1 - Part I: Application Introduction
Phase 1 - Part II: Evaluation Narrative
- Section A: Needs Assessment
- Section B: Program Description
- Section C: Policies and Practices
- Section D: Evaluation and Reporting
- Section E: Budget Narrative and Electronic Budget
Phase 1 - Part III: (Current Grantees Only)
Phase 2 - Only complete if you have been informed by CDE that your Phase 1 application was approved.
There are several topics that, when addressed well in a grant application, may make a stronger application. Below is a list of resources that may help when completing the application.