You are here
BPEG Application Resources
Bullying Prevention and Education Grant Application Process
The following pages will guide you through the application process for the Bullying Prevention and Education Grant. It may be helpful to have the following pages accessible as you are completing the application. A table of contents is below that allows you to jump to a specific section with detailed information on how to complete that piece of the application. If you still have questions about part of the application, a webinar will be provided in the near future to help applicants complete each section of the application.
There are several important points to keep in mind as you are completing the application:
- Completion of Sections A-E in a narrative format cannot exceed 12 pages.
- The signature page must include original signatures of the lead organization/fiscal agent.
Table of Contents
Part I: Application Introduction (Not Scored)
Part II: Evaluation Narrative
- Section A: Needs Assessment
- Section B: Program Description
- Section C: Policies and Practices
- Section D: Evaluation and Reporting
- Section E: Budget Narrative and Electronic Budget
There are several topics that, when addressed well in a grant application, may make a stronger application. Below is a list of resources that may help when completing the application.
- Guidance on evidence-based bullying prevention programs
- Bullying Prevention Policy