You are here
Accessing and Organizing Data - Tools
- Inventory of Performance Data (XLS)
Table used to track locally available performance data by content area.
- Inventory of Other Data (XLS)
Table used to track various types of data used as part of planning (in addition to performance data).
- Organizing Data for Continuous Improvement (PDF)
Flow chart that illustrates the steps in organizing data with a view toward continuous improvement, followed by a table describing the details of each data analysis step.
- Job Aide: Accessing Median Adequate Growth Percentiles (PDF)
Job Aide for using the Data Center to access median adequate growth percentiles over time.
- Job Aide: Accessing Disaggregated Achievement Data (PDF)
Job Aide for generating a report from the SchoolView data center that includes disaggregated achievement data.
- Job Aide: Interacting with Data (PDF)
Job Aide for developing visual representations of performance data.
- Data Analysis Plan (DOC)
- Document containing a series of questions to aid in the formation of a thorough yet focused data analysis.
- Data Analysis Questions (DOC)
Note catcher for capturing the questions the team will use to guide their data analysis.
- Planning Data Analysis/Data Narrative Note Catcher (DOC)
Planning to engage in data analysis note catcher.
- Data Narrative Outline (DOC)
An outline of the data narrative components with space to make notes about each element.
- School Performance Framework Scoring Guides and Reference Data (PDF)
Combination from SPF/DPF and State Disaggregated Graduation Rate Charts.
- CELApro to TCAP Growth Metric Comparison (DOC)
Table that compares CELApro and CSAP/TCAP growth.
- Sample Planning Calendar for Developing/Revising UIPs (PDF)
An example calendar for engaging unified improvement planning processes (including on-going monitoring of progress).