CDE supports districts and schools through an educational system focused on ensuring all students will exit Colorado’s K-12 schools ready for postsecondary education and workforce success.
To support this goal, the Accountability and Data Analysis Unit at CDE:
- Calculates Growth on TCAP and English language proficiency
- Creates the School and District Performance Frameworks
- Accredits school districts and assigns school plan type assignments
- Reports student outcome data to the public and educators
- Assists districts and CDE staff in using student performance data to drive decision making
- 2014 School and District Performance Frameworks are now available at SchoolView.org. Data files are also available.
- 2014 English Language Proficiency Growth data is now available in CEDAR
- 2014 TCAP Growth Data is now available in CEDAR
- Fact Sheet: HB15-1323 and the ESEA Waiver- September 2015
- The District Accountability Handbook provides an overview of accountability requirements for districts and schools.
- The Priority Improvement and Turnaround Supplement is an additional resource for Priority Improvement and Turnaround districts and schools. This supplemental handbook is intended to build upon the information included in the CDE District Accountability Handbook.
- Accountability and Data Analysis Unit and Staff Overview