CDE supports districts and schools through an educational system focused on ensuring all students will exit Colorado’s K-12 schools ready for postsecondary education and workforce success.
To support this goal, the Accountability and Data Analysis Unit as CDE:
- Calculates Growth on TCAP and English language proficiency
- Creates the School and District Performance Frameworks
- Accredits school districts and assigns school plan type assignments
- Reports student outcome data to the public and educators
- Assists districts and CDE staff in using student performance data to drive decision making
- Preliminary 2013 District and School Performance Framework reports are available to districts in CEDAR (8/16/13)
- Webinars, trainings and office hours for August-October 2013
- 2013 English Language Proficiency Growth data is now available in CEDAR (7/23/13)
- 2013 TCAP Growth Data is now available in CEDAR (7/29/13)
- District Accountability Handbook: The District Accountability Handbook provides an overview of accountability requirements for districts and schools.
- Priority Improvement and Turnaround Supplement: The Priority Improvement and Turnaround Supplement is an additional resource for Priority Improvement and Turnaround districts and schools. This supplemental handbook is intended to build upon the information included in the CDE District Accountability Handbook.