- CIC Partner Network - Find and post useful articles, documents, and tools regarding concurrent enrollment options.
- Colorado Community Colleges- Explore more than 800 career and technical programs provided by the Colorado Community College system.
- Colorado Department of Higher Education - Find information and resources about Colorados institutions of higher education and how DHE is working to support all Coloradans to earn postsecondary credentials so they can personal and professional goals.
- Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (PDF)
Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (ASCENT) is a fifth year concurrent enrollment program which allows students to participate in concurrent enrollment the year after 12th-grade.
- Concurrent Enrollment - House Bill 09-1319 & Senate Bill 09-285 (PDF)
Concurrent enrollment programs provide high school students with the opportunity to enroll in postsecondary courses and earn credit at no cost to them for tuition. Colorado data show that students in concurrent enrollment programs are more likely to enroll in postsecondary education, have higher postsecondary grade point averages and retention rates and a decreased need for remediation.