The Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board has developed the following models and tools for use by local education providers and institutions of higher education as their cooperative agreements, guidelines, applications and checklists for the Concurrent Enrollment and ASCENT programs.
Suggested models for agreements between local education providers and institutions of higher education regarding a Concurrent Enrollment or ASCENT program.
ASCENT Program Guidelines
Guidelines for the administration of the ASCENT program as approved by the Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board.
- Under Review - contact Michelle Camacho Liu with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
CDE has been working closely with the Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board (CEAB) to provide clarified guidance, beginning by updating these Frequently Asked Questions. These updated FAQs were reviewed and approved by the CEAB in January 2014.
- Concurrent Enrollment Programs FAQS (applicable to both CE and ASCENT)
Student Application Forms
Suggested models for Concurrent Enrolment and ASCENT program student enrollment.
District and Student Level Checklists
Suggested checklists for school and district use in the application and enrollment process for the Concurrent Enrollment and ASCENT programs.
- Concurrent Enrollment District Checklist (PDF)
- Concurrent Enrollment Student Checklist (PDF)
- ASCENT Enrollment District Checklist (PDF)
- ASCENT Enrollment Student Checklist (PDF)
Higher Education Concurrent Enrollment Contacts
Contact information for all qualified higher education institutions.
Definition of early college and the process for schools to request designation as an early college.