Listed below, you'll find information regarding the BEST Grant process and additional resources to meet all of your capital costruction needs.
Steps to Take Before Applying for a BEST Grant
- View the BEST Grant FAQ page, a comprehensive guide to BEST.
- Contact your Regional Program Manager to schedule a site visit and get started with planning for your BEST grant.
Planning is an essential component of a BEST grant. Here are several tools to help guide you through the planning process. Please refer to the BEST Grant Program FAQ for additional information.
- BEST Consultant/Contractor Selection Guidelines
- BEST Owner's Representative Job Description
- Public School Facilities Master Plan Guidelines
For RFQ/P templates and assistance, please contact your Regional Program Manager.
The BEST Grant Application Process
- Here's a guide to completing theBEST Grant application
- How Matching Percentages are Calculated
- Current BEST Grant Cycle Timeline
Once a Grant Application is Awarded
Other Factors Which Could Affect Your Project
- BEST Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) Guidelines
- BEST Safety/Security Grant Supplemental Questionnaire
- Davis-Bacon information related to BEST Grant Projects
- Helpful Technology Links
- High Performance Certification Program (HPCP)
- Important Roofing Information
- Capital Construction Procurement
- Contracting for BEST Projects
- Safety and Security Facility Information