CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
Capital Construction Online Grant Application Process
BEST Grant Application is now CLOSED and applications are under review.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The review and approval process for Fiscal Year 21 BEST applications will continue. Current applicants should be on the lookout for emails with specific information on how project review and approval will be restructured for this grant round.
The in-person meeting that was scheduled for May 12-15 in Denver has been cancelled. CDE staff are working with the Capital Construction Assistance Board on alternatives that will work for everyone involved.
- A webinar walkthrough of the 2020 BEST Grant Application was held on January 7, 2020, at 1 pm.
Grant Cycle Timeline
- Detailed Project Budget
- Current Match Percentages - FY2020-21 Grant Cycle (PDF)
Sample Application and Contracts
Waiver applications include calculated data specific to each applicant and provided by Division Staff. Please contact your Regional Program Manager for assistance.
- Sample School District & BOCES Waiver Application (Word)
- Sample Charter School Waiver Application (Word)
- Charter school considering applying for BEST? Read these important details for charter schools (Word)
- Public School Facility Construction Guidelines
- Syncplicity Instructions
For more information or if an alternative version of a document is needed, please contact BESTSchools@cde.state.co.us or call 303-866-2153.