* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
BEST Financial Assistance Timeline FY2022-23
- BEST Regional Program Managers provide technical support by meeting with applicants to assist in identifying and prioritizing needs, defining potential grant project scope, recommending delivery methods, assisting with procurement, and reviewing diligence materials.
- Facility Insight assessments continuously performed, with priority given to current applicants
- Applicants evaluate needs, and complete master planning and other due diligence to establish project goals.
July - December 2021
- Potential applicants work with consultants and BEST staff to define project scope and budget
- BEST sends out notifications for upcoming grant cycle
- No later than November 30: All Districts and Charter Schools must notify BEST of intent to apply
- Awarded FY21-22 projects begin work
- Final FY21-22 project list is established based upon election results
- Certificates of Participation issued for FY21-22 Lease Purchase funded projects.
- January 5 - February 4: Application open, submissions due by 4 pm on February 4th
- Match percentages available
- BEST staff provides webinars and further assistance with applications
- Applicants may register for Grant Manager accounts to submit applications.
February - June 2022
- February 7 - April 21: Staff review of FY22-23 applications. Summary Book published
- April 18 - May 17: Capital Construction Assistance Board (CCAB) review period
- May 18 - May 20: CCAB meets to prioritize recommended projects for FY22-23
- No later than June 20: State Board of Education (SBE) meets to approve prioritized list
- No later than July 15: Capital Development Committee meets to approve SBE Lease Purchase project recommendations.
‹‹‹ 2021 ›››
‹‹‹ 2022 ›››