You are here
Regional Conversations - PWR Symposia
Join your peers - from neighboring schools and districts, and from workforce centers, city and regional economic development councils, businesses, and colleges, - for a Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness (PWR) Symposium to talk about implementing Graduation Guidelines and other PWR initiatives. Engage in strategic conversations about capstone, work-based learning, industry certifications, ICAP, and more.
Save the Dates for 2023-2024!
We will send invitations and agendas for these events through our PWR News. Sign up if you'd like to join the listserv for this monthly newsletter!
- PWR Symposia + training for School Counselor Corps Grantees. On the 2nd day, join community members to learn about Career Conversation Training!
- Oct 24-25 … San Luis Valley
- Nov 8-9 … Grand Junction
- Nov 28-29 … Ft Morgan
- Jan 23-24 … Otero
- Jan 31-Feb 1 … Metro area
- CDE Fall Conference - The Office of Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness will be presenting at this state-wide conference
- Sept 12-13 ... Doubletree Hotel, Colorado Springs. Check out this flyer!
Resources and Promising Practices:
PWR Symposia, 2022-2023
- PWR Symposium in Durango, November 3, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- PWR Symposium in Byers, April 24, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Consider hosting a PWR Symposium
Collaborate with other schools or districts, economic development teams, city councils, colleges, and/or business. Contact Robin Russel for more information, 720.576.2902, firstname.lastname@example.org.