You are here
Data Pipeline Interchanges - Title I
The Title I Interchange is used to identify students who receive Title I targeted assistance funding. Only students receiving services funded by the Title I targeted assistance monies should be loaded into the interchange. This interchange is used in the Student October snapshot, End of Year snapshot, and Consolidated State Reporting.
- The 2019-2020 Title I interchange will close when the 2019-2020 Student End of Year collection closes
- Districts that use the Title I interchange must submit their first 2019-2020 file by Friday, November 8, 2019.
File Layout and Definitions
- Title I Interchange File Layout and Definitions (PDF)(updated 6/11/2019)
- Title I Template (XLS)
There are no upcoming trainings currently scheduled. When dates or times are announced they will be posted.
You may also want to check on the Student October Snapshot page as Title I may be discussed in Student October Trainings.
- Title I Interchange Fact Sheet (PDF)(updated 6/6/2019)
- Consolidated Federal Programs Application Web Page
- Federal Programs Data, Accountability, and Program Evaluation (DARE)
- Federal Programs Title I Programs Web Page
Contact: Barbara Vassis at Vassis_B@cde.state.co.us