Welcome to the CDE School Transportation home page!
To create a supportive, encouraging learning environment for the school districts serving Colorado's public school children, through professional, knowledgeable ideas, utilizing the best resources available to achieve safe transportation programs.
Operation Rules Update
- View Colorado Rules for the Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of School Transportation Vehicles,
School Transportation Regional Training
- Save the Date - School Transportation Regional Training
- School Transportation Regional Training Detailed Schedule
School Transportation Assistance Review Schedule 2016-2020
- STAR Schedule 2016-2020 (NEW)
Special Education Manual Revision Update
Due to the merging of the Annual Inspection Rules into the Operation Rules Revision process, the Special Education Manual Revision is currently on hold until the Operation Rules are completed.
2016 Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association - Transportation Summit - June 20-24, 2016
- 2016 Technicians Contest
- Summit Brochure
- Click here To register and for additional information on the Transportation Summit
- CDE School Transportation Unit Training Opportunities at the Transportation Summit
Recruiting and Retaining School Bus Drivers Survey
- Colorado Minimum Standards 1 CCR 301-25 Effective April 30, 2015 (Updated 9/10/2015)
- Operation and Annual Inspection Rules Timeline
- Colorado Commercial Driver License Manual 2015 NEW