Welcome to the CDE School Transportation home page!
To create a supportive, encouraging learning environment for the school districts serving Colorado's public school children, through professional, knowledgeable ideas, utilizing the best resources available to achieve safe transportation programs.
**Click here for Colorado Transportation Regulations**
Operation Rules Update
Colorado Rules for the Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of School Transportation Vehicles, 1 CCR 301-26,
Rulemaking Hearing to be held on June 8, 2016 in Pueblo (see notice below)
School Transportation Regional Training
Save the Date - School Transportation Regional Training (Coming Soon)
School Transportation Regional Training Schedule (Coming Soon)
School Transportation Assistance Review Schedule 2016-2020
STAR Schedule 2016-2020 (NEW)
2016 Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association - Transportation Summit - June 20-24, 2016 (NEW)
Special Education Manual Revision Update
Due to the merging of the Annual Inspection Rules into the Operation Rules Revision process, the Special Education Manual Revision is currently on hold until the Operation Rules are completed.
- Colorado Minimum Standards 1 CCR 301-25 Effective April 30, 2015 (Updated 9/10/2015)
- Operation and Annual Inspection Rules Timeline
- Colorado Commercial Driver License Manual 2015 NEW
- Click here for the School Finance calendar
- Click here for the School Finance home page
- Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association ( CSPTA)