Welcome to the CDE School Transportation home page!
To create a supportive, encouraging learning environment for the school districts serving Colorado's public school children, through professional, knowledgeable ideas, utilizing the best resources available to achieve safe transportation programs.
RESCHEDULED - The Supervisor Classes scheduled for August 25, 26,29 and 30 at Adams 12, Colorado Springs (D-11), Thompson and Fort Morgan schools will be re-scheduled for sometime in the next few months.
CDE Guides (NEW)
- School Transportation Technicians Annual Inspection Guide "Just Added"
- Reimbursement Claim Form (CDE-40) and Audit Resource Guide "Just Added"
- Resource Guide for 1 CCR 301-26 Colorado Rules for the Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of School Transportation Vehicles
- Colorado School Bus Driver Trainer Guide 2016
- School Bus, Multifunction, and Motor Coach Operator Guide
- Type A, Multifunction, and Small Vehicle ROUTE Operator Guide
- Type A, Multifunction, and Small Vehicle Operator Guide
- Operators License and Training Matrix
Operation Rules Update
- ALL CDE forms have been reformatted and updated - - See Forms
School Transportation Assistance Review Schedule 2016-2020
- STAR Schedule 2016-2020 (PDF)
Special Education Manual Revision Update
Due to the merging of the Annual Inspection Rules into the Operation Rules Revision process, the Special Education Manual Revision is currently on hold until the Operation Rules are completed.
- Colorado Minimum Standards 1 CCR 301-25 - Effective April 30, 2015 (Updated 9/10/2015)
- Colorado Commercial Driver License Manual 2015 (PDF)
- First Aid and CPR Clarification from Public Health and Environment