Welcome to the CDE School Transportation home page!
To create a supportive, encouraging learning environment for the school districts serving Colorado's public school children, through professional, knowledgeable ideas, utilizing the best resources available to achieve safe transportation programs.
- 2018 CDE Supervisor Training Schedule - Register On-Line!
- New Federal Rules regarding Commercial Driver License Entry Level Training Requirements.
- House Bill 1306 - Foster Care
- Minimum Standards Governing School Transportation Vehicles 301-25
- Colorado Rules for the Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of School Transportation Vehicles 301-26 – Effective January 1, 2018
- Reimbursement Claim Form (CDE-40) and Audit Resource Guide
- 2017 Resource Guide for 1 CCR 301-26 Colorado Rules for the Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of School Transportation Vehicles
- School Transportation Technicians Annual Inspection Guide
- 2018 License and Training Matrix Guide (updated February 2018)
CDE Operator Guides
- 2007 Colorado Student Transportation Disabilities Manual (PDF) (CSPTA)
- 2016 Colorado School Bus Driver Trainer Guide (CSPTA)
- 2018 Operators License and Training Matrix Guide
- 2017 School Bus, Multifunction, and Motor Coach Operator Guide
- 2017 Type A, Multifunction, and Small Vehicle Operator Guide
- 2017 Type A, Multifunction, and Small Vehicle ROUTE Operator Guide
CSPTA 2017 Transportation Summit Presentations
- Colorado Regulations 111- CSPTA 2017
- Confidentiality Presentation - Alamosa 2017
- Mandatory Reporting - Alamosa 2017
- NASDPTS - Belt Presentation
- NASDPTS National Update
- Annual Inspector Certification Training
- Colorado Commercial Driver License Manual 2018
- First Aid and CPR Clarification from Public Health and Environment
- DOT Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance
- School Bus Facts.com
- School Finance calendar
- School Finance home page
- Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association (CSPTA)
- Colorado Safe Routes to School