(Meeting dates and locations are tentative and subject to change.)
We are excited to offer these meeting via video in the near future, which will reduce drive time and encourage other representatives to join.
- September 25, 2015: San Luis Valley BOCES 2261 Enterprise Drive, Alamosa, CO CANCELLED
- November 13, 2015: Denver Metro - potential video meeting CANCELLED
- January 22, 2016: Video Meeting - DRAFT of new Annual Inspection/Operation Rules will be distributed
- February 29, 2016 - SPECIAL MEETING location to be announced
- April 15, 2016: Video Conference
- June 2016: Summer Workshop - To Be Announced
Meeting Agendas, Handouts and Minutes
About the Transportation Advisory Council
The purpose of the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) is to provide a collaborative environment between CDE and the Colorado School District Transportation departments across the state to share ideas and review policy. Open communication and opinions from all participants will be encouraged. Members will provide input and assist the CDE Transportation Unit by providing feedback concerning major CDE projects.
The council will hold a minimum of four meetings per year. Each member is required to attend a minimum of three meetings. Members are encouraged to communicate to their region any topics of discussion from the council through meetings for participants of their region. Concerns of the region should be placed on council meeting agendas for discussion. Meetings are open to the public, however only council members will be able to vote.
Membership will consist of two voting members from each of the nine regions. The term of office for a school district member will be a rotating term of two consecutive years.
Anyone interested in serving on the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) should contact the Transportation Office at email@example.com.
- Lonnie Douglas, Moffat
- Pascal Ginesta, Steamboat
- JoAnn Runge, Yuma
- Robert Hilliard, Sterling - RE1 Valley Schools
- Dave Anderson, Adams 12
- Scott French, Littleton
- Paul Alvarez, Adams 14 (Alternate)
- Nancy Clark-Lutz, Calhan
- Bob Peterson, Florence
- Clyde Pearson, Ignacio
- George Ansley, LaJunta
- Tom Hartless, Fowler
- Todd Coffin, Lake County
- Evalyn Parks, Salida
- Terry Ruddick, Thompson
- Ernie Williams, West End and Norwood
For additional information, e-mail CDE Transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org