The purpose of the Transportation Advisory Council is to provide a collaborative environment between CDE and the Colorado School District Transportation departments across the state to share ideas and review policy. Open communication and opinions from all participants will be encouraged. Members will provide input and assist the Colorado Department of Education Transportation Unit by providing feedback concerning major CDE projects.
The council will hold a minimum of four meetings per year. Each member is required to attend a minimum of three meetings. Members are encouraged to communicate to their region any topics of discussion from the council through meetings for participants of their region. Concerns of the region should be placed on council meeting agendas for discussion. Meetings are open to the public, however only council members will be able to vote.
Membership will consist of two voting members from each of the nine regions. The term of office for a school district member will be a rotating term of two consecutive years.
Anyone interested serving on the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) should contact the Transportation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FY2014-15 Meeting Schedule
- September 19, 2014, Salida
- November 14, 2014, Adams 12
- March 6, 2015, Colorado Springs
- June 16, 2015, Summer Workshop
Meeting dates and locations are tentative and subject to change.
FY2013-14 Meeting Schedule
- September 20, 2013
- November 15, 2013
- March 28, 2014
- June 17, 2014
FY2013-14 Meeting Agendas, Handouts and Minutes
- September 20, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
- November 15, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
- Approved Transportation Advisory Council General Guidelines (PDF)
- Minimum Standards 11/15/13 Draft document (PDF)
- Approved November 15, 2013 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- March 28, 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- Approved March 28, 2014 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- June 17, 2014 Agenda (PDF)
For additional information, e-mail CDE Transportation:email@example.com