You are here
SIS Virtual Office Hours
The Office of Standards and Instructional Support (SIS) is hosting virtual office hours to support educators during extended school closures. During these office hours, our specialists will be available to provide content-specific resources to support learning at home, as well as to facilitate networking and resource sharing between educators.
Content-specific office hours are being held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10:00 am -11:00 am.
The content-specific links to join are listed below. If you would like to submit questions in advance or provide feedback on ways our team can support you during extended school closures, please use the Resources for Learning at Home form.
- Join Arts (Dance, Drama and Theatre Arts, Music, and Visual Arts) Office Hours
- Join Comprehensive Health and Physical Education Office Hours
- Join Computer Science Office Hours
- Join Mathematics Office Hours
- Join Science Office Hours
- Join Social Studies and Personal Financial Literacy Office Hours