CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
Graduation Guidelines Career Pathways and Industry Certificates
Career Pathways and Industry Certificates
Learn how Poudre High School, Colorado Springs District 11, Peyton, and Widefeld school districts are using industry certifications as measures of competency for high school graduation; how rigorous employer-valued and labor-market driven credentials are being integrated into curriculum; and how they have leveraged their programs to take advantage of HB-1289 (Career Success Incentive).
Materials to Share:
- Poudre High School Agriculture and Natural Resources Pathway
- Career Success Pilot Program Fact Sheet
- Colorado's Work-Based Learning Continuum
District Participants and Facilitators:
- Kelby Benedict, Assistant Principal, Poudre High School, Poudre School District
- Scott Campbell, Superintendent, Widefield School District 3
- Tim Kistler, Superintendent, Peyton School District 23JT
- Duane Roberson, CTE Director, Colorado Springs School District 11
- Facilitator: Mary Anne Hunter, Postsecondary Pathways Coordinator, Colorado Department of Education