Work Group Objectives
- Identify opportunities, challenges, and best/promising practices.
- Develop implementation recommendations.
- Explore and outline resources and tools.
- Align skills, abilities, and knowledge that are valued by business, industry, and higher education.
- Outline systematic pathways for students to explore and develop these skills.
- Identify stakeholder connections and messages.
- Maintain a written record of implementation recommendations, tools and resources, best/promising practices, and relevant discussions
Work Group Timeline
- 1st Meeting: December 11th, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm, Daniels Fund, Denver
- 4 meetings will be held January through May - Dates and locations for these meetings are TBD
- Draft Deliverables: Summer 2014
- Please note: Interim meetings will be held by webinar and/or phone. Most meeting times will convene from 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Definitions, Practicies & Research (PDF)
- Brochure and Snapshot Definition
- P21 Common Core Toolkit
- Strategies to increase 21st century skills learning
- ISTE Standards
- Formative Assessment Suggestion
- Student Benchmarks
- AASL Standards
- Cybersmart Student Curriculum
For More Information
Please send questions or requests for more information to: Misti Ruthven