You are here
CMAS Math, ELA, CSLA, and Science; CoAlt Science SBD
The purpose of the CMAS/CoAlt: Science, English Language Arts and Mathematics, and CSLA Student Biographical Data (SBD) review is to allow districts the opportunity to verify the accuracy of the demographic data submitted for each student participating in each of these assessments. The review process takes place after the test window has closed and before all assessments have been scored and final results made available.
State and federal accountability reporting including school and district performance framework ratings and federal identification for Comprehensive (CS), Targeted (TS), or Additional Targeted Support (ATS) and Improvement all rely on accurate demographic and test score data. Districts are not required to participate in the SBD review process. Note that the request to reconsider process cannot be used to address district reporting errors that should have been corrected during SBD.
- The CMAS SBD review window for the 2022-2023 school year is Thursday, May 18, 2023 through Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
File Layout and Definitions
- 2022-2023 CMAS Business Rules (XLSX) (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Data Respondent Training Recording (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 CMAS SBD Training (PPTX) (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Manual (updated 4/11/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Review Training (PPT) (posted 5/9/2023)
Contact: email@example.com and 720-696-0185