The Report Card March collection contains descriptors of schools. This includes a school’s course offerings, health and wellness information, and programs offered at the school. Examples of health and wellness information would be: school nurse on staff, year round physical education, or no physical education. Examples of programs are: school is year round, after school day care or other after school activities. The data from the Report Card March collection is used to populate school descriptors and the school year in the School View application.
Opening March 5th, 2014 - Closing April 2nd, 2014
File Layout and Definitions
- 2014-2015 Report Card March File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2013-2014 Report Card March File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2012-2013 Report Card March File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- Walk through on Town Hall Web Recording (Starts at 11:00 minutes into the presentation)
Notes for the 2013-14 submission:
- If you are submitting by FORM in Edit Record, the Status Dashboard will say N under Data Exists. If you see N and you submitted by FORM there is data, please do not worry if you see this. This flag only changes when a spreadsheet is submitted by FILE submittal.
- If you are submitting by FILE you will need to make sure that you submit using 0 and 1 instead of Y/N. 0=No and 1=Yes.
- If you start out submitting a FILE you may not change and submit by FORMS. You might get errors as a result.
Contact: Dennis St. Hillaire at St.Hillaire_d@cde.state.co.us