You are here
Dynamic Learning Maps SBD
The purpose of the DLM: English Language Arts and Math Alternate Assessment Student Biographical Data (SBD) review is to allow districts the opportunity to verify the accuracy of the demographic data submitted for each student participating in the DLM assessment. The DLM SBD includes several demographic fields that are not collected by DLM that need to be added by CDE for our state and federal reporting requirements. These fields will be pulled from the Student Interchange and SBD is an opportunity to ensure that the interchange data is accurate for these students.
State and federal accountability reporting including school and district performance framework ratings and federal identification for Comprehensive (CS), Targeted (TS), or Additional Targeted Support (ATS) and Improvement all rely on accurate demographic and test score data. Districts are not required to participate in the SBD review process. Note that the request to reconsider process cannot be used to address district reporting errors that should have been corrected during SBD.
- The DLM SBD review window for the 2022-2023 school year is Tuesday, May 30, 2023 through Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
File Layout and Definitions
- 2022-2023 Dynamic Learning Maps SBD File Layout (PDF) (posted 3/13/2023)
- 2022-2023 Dynamic Learning Maps SBD Business Rules (XLSX) (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Data Respondent Training Recording (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 DLM SBD Training (PPTX) (posted 5/9/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Manual (PDF) (posted 4/11/2023)
- 2022-2023 SBD Review Training (PPT) (posted 5/9/2023)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and 720-696-0185