* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
Dynamic Learning Maps SBD
Student Biographical Data Review
The purpose of the DLM: English Language Arts and Math Alternate Assessment Student Biographical Data (SBD) review is to allow districts the opportunity to verify the accuracy of the demographic data submitted for each student participating in the DLM assessment. The DLM SBD includes several demographic fields that are not collected by DLM that need to be added by CDE for our state and federal reporting requirements. These fields will be pulled from the Student Interchange and SBD is an opportunity to ensure that the interchange data is accurate for these students.
- The DLM SBD review window for the 2021-2022 school year is Wednesday, June 1st – Wednesday, June 8th
File Layout and Definitions:
- 2021-2022 Dynamic Learning Maps Student Biographical Data (SBD) File Layout (PDF) (updated 5/06/2022)
- 2020-2021 Dynamic Learning Maps Student Biographical Data (SBD) Business Rules (XLSX) (updated 5/20/2021)
- SBD Data Respondent Training (MP4) (posted 05/11/2022)
- 2021-2022 DLM SBD Training (PPTX) (posted 4/19/2022)
- SBD Manual 2022 (PDF) (posted 4/19/2022)
- 2021-2022 SBD Review Training PowerPoint (posted 4/19/2022)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and 720-696-0185