* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
Colorado PSAT9, PSAT10, and SAT SBD
The purpose of the PSAT9, PSAT10, and SAT Student Biographical Data (SBD) review is to allow districts the opportunity to verify the accuracy of the demographic data for each student participating in the PSAT 10 / SAT assessment. The review process takes place after the test window has closed. Most demographic fields are not reported to College Board through the Pre-ID process and need to be added by CDE for our state and federal reporting requirements. These fields will be pulled from the Student Interchange and SBD is an opportunity to ensure that the interchange data is accurate for these students. SBD is also the only opportunity for districts to verify that invalidations were applied correctly on the student answer sheets.
- The PSAT9, PSAT10, and SAT SBD review window for the 2021-2022 school year is Monday, May 16th - Tuesday, May 24th
File Layout And Definitions
- 2021-2022 PSAT and SAT Student Biographical Data (SBD) File Layout and Definitions (PDF) (posted 4/19/2022)
- 2020-2021 PSAT SBD Business Rules (XLSX) (updated 6/04/2021)
SBD Data Respondent Training (MP4) (posted 05/11/2022)
PSAT and SAT SBD Training (PPTX) (posted 4/19/2022)
SBD Manual 2022 (posted 4/19/2022)
2021-2022 SBD Review Training PowerPoint (posted 4/19/2022)
- PSAT and SAT Failsafe Template (XLSX) (posted 5/09/2019)
Contact: email@example.com and 720-696-0185