You are here

Frequently Asked Questions

How do we know who to contact in your Unit?

View programs Supported by the Office of Grants Fiscal. You'll see the name of the fiscal manager who you can contact with your inquiries.

Is it okay to email our Request for Funds to your office?

    • Yes! You may email them to
    • If you prefer to mail them our address is:
      CDE Office of Grants Fiscal
      201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 208
      Denver, CO 80203-1799

Where can I find answers regarding NCLB?

How do you account for a Consolidated Schoolwide Program?

Where can I find a sample timesheet, PARs, and Certifications related to Employee Time and Effort for Federal Grant Programs?