You are here
UIP Online System
District UIP Users:
Log in to UIP for Districts and CDE
School UIP Users:
Log in to UIP for Schools
Other Quick Links
- UIP Online System page in Identity Management
- April 14, 2023 - The UIP template will turn over to the 2023-24 template in the UIP Online System.
- October 16, 2023 - Deadline for most schools and districts to submit 2023-2024 UIP.
- January 16, 2024 - Deadline for newly identified schools and districts to submit 2023-2024 UIP.
For support changing a user's access in the Online System, submit the Request to Change School UIP Access form.
For all other issues, please contact the SIP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These resources are designed for all users and may pertain to school users who enter directly into the UIP or district users who have more administrative options.
- Online UIP User Guide (PDF) (updated April 2022) - Contains information to assist district and school users with logging in to the UIP Online System, navigating the sections and subsections of the UIP, and submitting a completed UIP.
District Specific Resources
These resources are designed for District Admin/Users who have access to additional administrative responsibilities and are in charge of user setup/management.
- District Admin User Guide (PDF) (updated August 2022) - Includes instructions and screenshots to navigate the administrative pages for the UIP Online System, including accessing UIPs, submitting UIPs, generating reports, and using the additional administrative features.
- UIP Online System User Set Up and Management (PDF) (updated July 2022)- A resource for Local Access Managers (LAMs) to set up users in the UIP Online Systems and manage changes to user access (e.g. a school user needs access to a new school)
- UIP Submissions and Online System District Dashboards Webinar (Sept 2022) - A walkthrough of how to submit school and district-level UIPs, use dashboards in the Online System to monitor submissions, and denote flexibilities
Connect With Us